Here are all the Stevia recipes we collect. Stevia is being used more and more, and more recipes are made! You have your own Stevia recipes? Please forward them to us here.
Lemon Ice Cream with Stevia
Sweet cream with a lemon zing.
This Lemon Ice Cream recipe yields 6 servings and uses only Stevia as sweetener!
- 1/2 teaspoon Stevia White OR 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons Stevia Green
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- Combine stevia, milk, and cream in a small, deep mixing bowl. Stir to dissolve the stevia.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 1 or 2 hours until solid around the edges.
- Remove from freezer. Add lemon juice. Beat thoroughly and replace the plastic wrap. Return to freezer.
- After 2 hours beat again. Freeze some more until consistency is firm but still soft enough to dip.
- This entire process requires about 6 hours and very little effort. For leftovers, remove from freezer about 1/2 hour before serving to allow for softening. Whip again if desired.
- The amount of stevia and lemon extract can be varied according to taste. Or add a tablespoon Bourbon Vanilla Powder.
- In place of dairy milk you can use soymilk.
Your own liquid Stevia
1/4 cup Stevia Green
1 cup warm water
- Put away for 48 hours
- Filter out Stevia Green
- Add 1/3 Cup 190 Proof Grain Alcohol and bottle it up!
Mealtime beverage with Stevia
Why did we not think of this before? Organic lemon- or lemon/lime-juice with Stevia White!
- Mix 3-4 tablespoons of organic lemon- or lemon/lime-juice like you are used to
- Add a pinch of Stevia White to your own taste and stir vigorously. Done!
Very good flavor, less expensive than ordinary meal beverages. And much healthier!
Banana bread with Stevia White
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered Stevia White
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups whole-wheat pastry flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sunflower oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup buttermilk (or vegetable alternative)
- 1 teaspoon Bourbon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a medium-sized loaf pan.
- Mash the bananas with stevia and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Beat the oil and egg together in another bowl until creamy.
- Beat in the buttermilk and the vanilla. Stir in the mashed bananas. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, add the nuts, and stir just until moist.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Turn the loaf out to cool on a rack.
Hot Chocolate – with Stevia White!
Marvellous, and without even one calorie (from the sweet stuff)!
All kids love hot chocolate! Instead of the usual ”powdered” stuff that contains things we probably should not ingest – there is this wholesome alternative, much better tasting – guaranteed!
- A tablespoon of cocoa in a mug
- A pinch of cardemon
- A pinch of nutmeg
- A very small pinch of Stevia White
- Milk (or vegetable alternative)
Mix all the dry ingredients and a bit of hot milk. Stir until they all dissolve. Fill up with hot milk to brim.
Cinnamon rolls – with Stevia Green!
An ordinary recipe for cinnamon rolls calls for a cup of sugar.
We substituted the sugar with barely 2 tablespoons of Stevia Green instead. Perfect!
Possibly, the rolls became a bit more crisp. But good! And healthy!
Yoghurt with Stevia Green!
As easy as can be.
A bowl of yoghurt. Sprinkle some Stevia Green on top of it. Stir. It is so good as is! Or put your favorite cereal into it, that's fine, too. Most importantly: Enjoy the healthy and wondrous sweetness!