About our packaging
We try our best to see to it that our packaging first and foremost:
- Is produced environmentally friendly.
- Can be re-used or burned in the home, alternatively put in the garbage for subsequent incineration.
- Don't take up or contain too much space.
- Contain as little ”print” as possible, as printed packaging often contain environmentally harmful colors and materials.
Then, we try to have them be:
- esthetically pleasing
- minimalistically and practically designed
When we ship the products, we try to think in the same manner; as environmentally safe and as minimal as possible, although not in a way that the procucts be harmed along the way. We often re-use larger packaging or boxes when shipping the products – so don't be surpised if you see, say, Stevia packaged in a box that previously contained christmas-lights!